We have taken enhanced health and safety measures – for you, our other Guests, and touring personnel. You must follow all posted instructions.
An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exist in any public place where people are present. COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death.
According to the Center for Disease Control and Prevention, senior citizens and Guests with underlying medical conditions are especially vulnerable. By attending a New Leaf Entertainment show, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.
Help keep each other healthy. Health Acknowledgement Please make sure that you have reviewed any advisories or restrictions that may be in place at your specific venue locale.
By entering a New Leaf Entertainment show, you are confirming that you and all persons in your party:
• Are not experiencing any of the following symptoms of COVID-19 identified by the CDC at CDC.gov, including:
o Fever or chills
o Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
o Muscle or body aches
o New loss of taste or smell
o Sore throat
o Congestion or runny nose
o Nausea or vomiting
• Have not been in contact with someone with confirmed or suspected COVID-19 symptoms without completing a 14
• Are not under any self-quarantine orders Guests who cannot confirm all the above criteria must not enter a New Leaf Entertainment show. If at any point during their visit a guest does not meet all the above criteria, they and all members of their party will be required to isolate and may be relocated or asked to leave the property. By entering a New Leaf Entertainment show, you acknowledge that you understand and will abide by the about health-and- safety requirements.
Recommended Safety Protocols
We are working with your local venues to ensure all local guidelines and protocols are being followed to ensure a safe and sanitary environment for not only patrons but the touring crews and venue staff. We ask for all patrons to individually follow the below guidelines to aid us in making sure we are providing the best environment possible.
• Complete a self-health assessment, be aware of possible symptoms (see above)
• Wash/Sanitize your hands frequently
• If you feel sick stay home
Providing a safe and sanitary environment for our patrons and the touring crews is vital to New Leaf Entertainment’s ability to continue hosting live shows. Your help in following the above guidelines and protocols is greatly appreciated.